Author: 吃饱了没 ( Eat not )
Tags: Romance, Apocalypse, Superpowers, Fantasy, raising husband from young
When I was young she brought me to a new world, her world. It has been seven years since then, does she still remember who I am?
- Book One Summary: This kid, he seems pretty interesting. The zombie queen picked up a small boy due to her boredom, could this kid grow up to become somebody?
- Book Two Summary: Leaving her was never my choice, if I appeared in front of her again, can she guarantee to still remember me? Also, how does some random kid become worthy enough to stand besides her?
- Book Three Summary: Three different women on stage, three different men who walked the same path, an upright man refuse to control his newly wedded wife and sets off in search of his own woman.
- Book Four Summary: I will find the person who I can eat and sleep with, the dark night sky being decorated by the stars, I want to see it with her.
What you need to know:
A romance story set in the middle of a zombie apocalypse mixed with xianxia, superpowers and mutants. The entire novel is fairly short, 18 volumes/41 chapters in total depending on how you cut the chapters up.
Female protagonist was experimented on by her father and became patient zero of the zombie outbreak. Years later, she picked up our main character and raised him, taught him how to fight, and then left him.
The story is then broken into four different books, where the overall quest is the main male character Bai Xi looking for his lover, all the while fighting and leveling up. The female protagonist only appears at the first and last few volumes of the novel.
- Zombie Girl, Where are you? – Chapter 4
- Zombie Girl, Where are you? – Chapter 3
- Zombie Girl, Where are you? – Chapter 2
- Zombie Girl, Where are you? – Chapter 1
- Zombie Girl, Where Are You – Prologue